A Warm Welcome to Jessop House
Situated in the heart of Tewkesbury and a stone’s throw from Tewkesbury Abbey, rated 5 Stars by Visit England, the award winning Jessop House, with its restrained façade conceals a building of great charm. Under new ownership from Oct 2011 Jessop House has been renovated to the highest standard. Rooms feature beds dressed with the finest Jaquard Sanderson linens and cosy velvet bedspreads, grand chandeliers adorn spacious rooms, maintaining many original period features whilst enjoying modern day comforts. Jessop House offers large well equipped en-suite rooms.
Experience the splendour of medieval Tewkesbury & the Cotswolds from the comfort of Tewkesbury’s finest Georgian town house.
Privately owned, personal service is at the heart of everything we do… affordable, stylish and comfortable, Jessop House has all the essential ingredients for an enjoyable and relaxed stay in a beautiful town centre location.
Book three nights between Sunday and Thursday and receive a 50% reduction on the third night.
- Private Parking for 5 cars
- Spacious en-suite rooms
- Flat panel TV with Freeview in all rooms
- High speed wi-fi Internet access in all public areas and bedrooms
- Licensed lounge with honesty bar.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Family room which accommodates up to 4 guests
- All rooms are non – smoking
- I pod docking station
- Laundry/dry cleaning service available
- The whole house is available for rent i.e. for family gatherings and wedding parties
65 Church Street | Tewkesbury | Gloucestershire | GL20 5RZ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1684-292017 | Fax: +44 (0)1684-273076