CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP:
For the best rates please contact us direct.
A Warm Welcome to Jessop House
Situated in the heart of Tewkesbury one of the finest Medieval towns in the world and a stone’s throw from Tewkesbury Abbey, rated 5 Stars by Visit England, the award winning Jessop House, with its restrained façade conceals a building of great charm. Under new ownership from October 2011, Jessop House has been renovated to the highest standard. Rooms feature beds dressed with finest Jaquard Sanderson linens, cosy velvet bedspreads, grand chandeliers adorn spacious rooms, maintaining many original period features whilst enjoying modern day comforts. Jessop House offers large well equipped en-suite rooms.
Experience the splendour of medieval Tewkesbury & the Cotswolds from the comfort of Tewkesbury’s finest Georgian town house.
Privately owned, personal service is at the heart of everything we do… affordable, stylish and comfortable, Jessop House has all the essential ingredients for an enjoyable and relaxed stay in a beautiful town centre location.
In April 2016 Jessop House was named a winner in the prestigious 2016 ‘Stellar Stays’ awards ranking us in the top 3% of accommodation to stay in the world.
- Private Parking for 5 cars
- Spacious en-suite rooms
- Flat panel TV with Freeview in all rooms
- High speed wi-fi Internet access in all public areas and bedrooms
- Licensed lounge with honesty bar.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Family room which accommodates up to 4 guests
- All rooms are non – smoking
- Laundry/dry cleaning service available
- The whole house is available for rent i.e. for family gatherings and wedding parties
65 Church Street | Tewkesbury | Gloucestershire | GL20 5RZ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1684-292017 | Fax: +44 (0)1684-273076